Tuesday, December 13, 2011

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

I got laid off from my job last week, and so thats a damp cloth on the best month of the year. I just love Christmas time though. Mostly because I never got to celebrate it as a kid and so ever year I'm mesmerized by the lights and the statues. Plus I love shopping for other people and giving gifts. This year is awesome because it is our first Christmas together. I love this season, plus I'm falling more and more in love with Justin everyday.

When I lost my Job, we figured out I could just take care of the house and do school work instead of having to work. We're on week two and its going well and I love that I get to stay home and take care of the house. The best part is being home when he gets home :). I'm so freaking excited for Christmas, I've done some shopping already but still have more to do. Lately I've been thinking that if he decides to pop the question I will definitely say yes. I really do want to spend the rest of my life with this amazing man.

Yay only 12 days to go until Christmas, and our anniversary is tomorrow :).

Merry Christmas Y'all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment