Sunday, January 8, 2012

Happy New Year 2012

Things went well this past year with the holiday season. Christmas went well and I'm super excited for the new adventures that lie ahead. I should get my Bachelor's degree towards the end of this year so that is really exciting. School is going well right now, taking Writing in Psychology which should produce a rather interesting paper in a few weeks.

Things are going well with Justin and I. Just normal things happening right now. Just took down all the Christmas decorations which is something that needed to get done.

Musically, I've been listening to a new Blue October Song called "The Worry List". I think it's pretty interesting how people will troll and hate on bands just because they can't relate to their music. Personally, I love rock music. I listen to many bands personally, and Blue October is in my top three favorite bands. My other two favorite bands are Three Days Grace and Breaking Benjamin.

Justin and I have been watching a lot of Futurama lately. It's an interesting show to watch, especially if you like animation.
Find me on Facebook  and Twitter. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment