Friday, April 6, 2012

April- the month of everything beautiful

The past few weeks have been like a dream. Justin and I are in it for the long run. I imagine most people can figure out what that means. We're waiting to make announcements to his family so I can officially announce it.We have been playing World of Warcraft for almost 8 months now, and I love it because it is something that we can do together instead of me sitting bored watching him play on the PlayStation. I actually have gotten pretty far in the game, which increases my enjoyment of it.

I'm so happy because it is Good Friday today, and it still amazes me of the amount of people who will teach their children to hunt for eggs and eat candy, but cannot teach them the reason for the occasion, JESUS CHRIST OUR SAVIOR. It saddens me to think that some people do not know about God and the great sacrifice that he made for us on Good Friday. I pray that this Easter weekend more people come to know God and how he sent Jesus to pay for OUR sins. It truly amazes me how far I personally have come in my life, and to reflect and see everything that God has blessed me with. My earthly dad may not be there for me, but I have Jesus who is always there and will never forsake me.

No comments:

Post a Comment